Somewhere along the line I blinked and two weeks raced past. Two weeks since I last sat down to enjoy this little blogging space here and do you know what...? I'm not able to stop here for long today either, I was just wanting to say "Hi" because I was missing you. I'm going to be back to share lots of juicy details very soon but before I do, I need to figure out which bit to begin on first because they can't possibly all go into the one blog post. In the last two weeks there has been...
- a working bee to transform our garden (another one)
- a baby born (I have a gorgeous new nephew!)
- Noah's final "transition" visit at school (school!!! Can you believe it!?! He is SO pumped)
- some Christmas making (remember this 'teachers' gift idea)
- a head cold (swept through and got all three of us)
- two close on 40'C (104'F) days and one night where I nearly lit the fire (what the...?)
- a very slow sewing project still sitting next to the machine but oh, so nearly finished!
- dreams of more Christmas making
- news that the delayed November released of Mabel holding some very special words of mine is at the printers and will be out in the world very soon.
- One visit from the tooth fairy and another two wobblies (told you that boy was ready for school)
- a full moon in Gemini that brought on the biggest release I've had in weeks (so much writing and so many tears - it was wonderful!)
- and a whole bunch more to fill our days!
It's been a full couple of weeks my friends but filled with such love and so many blessings! I shall return very soon and will share details on some of those things listed above.
Wishing all of you in the U.S. a happy Thanksgiving and Happy Days to all xo